Sunday, March 5, 2017

Vitamins & Supplements

I think that now is a good time to shoot out an updated list of the meds, or lack thereof, and the vitamins that I have found to work well with a Traumatic Brain Injury. Granted, this is specific to me, but I think that they will do almost anybody good! Some of their effect’s will not be instantly noticed and that is actually a good thing! I am not a fan of medicine that may relieve the symptom, but leave me strung out. This also opens the door for addiction and an unhealthy dependency that creates side effect which are treatable with...yup...more meds. And the cycle continues!

Juice Plus - Garden Blend
Juice Plus - Vineyard Blend
Juice Plus - Orchard Blend
Omega 3
Super B Complex
Vitamin C
Echinacea
Ginkgo Biloba
Milk Thistle
D3
DMAE
Iron
Turmeric + Peppercorn
Multivitamin

No comments: